During the media arts period of time I had lot's of fun learning how to use the computers and new apps like aurasma. So far this is my favorite integrated arts because some of the things we do i've never heard of. I really enjoyed the scratch program and how I was able to look at and make other peoples games and make cool video's.
1. Tell the story of your animation. What happens? Who are the characters?
2. What were some cool effects you discovered that you can do with stop motion animation?
3. Tell how you enhanced your animation with Photoshop. What effects did you add and how did that make your animation better?
4. What were the best parts of your animation? What are you most proud of?
5. What would you change or try if you could do this project again?
In my Skokie, I live in a quiet neighborhood
I live in an apartment, there are four of us,
My sister, Karyssa
My dad, Sylvester
My mom, Karla
and me, Austin
In my Skokie, I live very close with most of my relatives,
they live right down the block, because in my house family is awesome.
Normally when I come back from my grandmoms house on sundays,
I’d come back from their house I go in my room and maybe watch tv.
But sometimes my mom tells me to read because tv, doesn’t do anything,
except make your brain into mushy.
After reading my brain and eyes usually hurt,
At around 6:00pm my would mom told me to go take my shower,
After that my mom would probably go run
When shes gone I secretly go to the living room and keep watching.
Then maybe i’d get a little snack of skinny pop
And when I get back I flip through the channels.
About 1 hour later I hear my mom coming’ up the stairs
and I hurry turn it off and pretend reading
Then she came in and said “your reading skills have improved, now you read upside down.”
“Go to bed”
And then I went to sleep.
That’s what’s in my Skokie.