1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
I picked a little baby growing up with a father and how as he grew he grew even more attached with his father because he was the only one there for him.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
Trying to in large the kid from being so small too so larger and being carried at his age.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
I learned how too in large things.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
it gave the animation the illusion of the kid growing as the beat grows.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
Learning how to make beats, animations, and good work.