1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My Keith Haring Animation is about a person who is depressed and crying, but then in the distance a man puts a boom box down and stats playing music. The man notices and hears the music and it starts to brighten up his day then starts dancing. This animation was pretty difficult because i had to make little details and make a guy dance.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
My proudest accomplishment in this Keith Haring Animation is how the movement of the characters because i feel like most of the movements were smooth .
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
New things that I learned while doing this shape tween project is that colors and the movement of them are interesting, techniques that used were to make the colors look close to each other so it looks like the colors are transitioning to different colors.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
It made it more entertaining and cool.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
Make a Keith Haring Animation, learned how to make objects seem like they have texture, and learn how to use Garageband.