1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My Keith Haring animation was about two people who didn't have someone who loved them and one day both the people where thinking about someone who would love them. The next day both the people went to the park and they met each other and fell in love. At first I thought maybe it would just be two people who fell in love but then I thought maybe I should use two people who feel alone who want to be with someone else who will love them.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
My proudest thing about my Keith Haring animation was how i got to move the people around to make them look like they are moving. One of my challenges was when i had to keep the same person but flip him or when i had to draw them that was probably the hardest thing to do.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and
techniques you figured out.
The new thing i learned was when we had to use the paint tool to move the the color into a different position and then when we had to change the color at some points it was confusing when i was trying to change the color but it was still amazing seeing the different colors changed around.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
when i added sound to my animations it made them look better like in the shape tween when the colors where moving the sound was going along to with how the colors where moving. in the Keith Haring animation the sound it the back helped show what was going on with the people.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
Using different tools.
being able to change how things looked
and also how we put the music and being able to see and here everything changing.