1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My animation explains how we as a youth should get along and have fun with everyone no matter how they appear.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
I'm proud of the beat I made for them to dance to.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
I learned how to make art on a computer screen. I used the coloring paint bucket which I was scared to use because I thought it would change the color of the screen, but it didn't and it went as planned.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
It made it fun and as you're watching, you can dance too.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
It was hard for my to remember steps, I'm proud of how I learned how to do so. It was also hard for me to make them move, but I figured it out and made it even better.