3rd trimester Flash Evaluation 05/09/2014
1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My Kieth Haring animation was about even when bad things happen, it gets better. From the very beginning to had the idea to have a character who is rained on. I decided to make him grey at the beginning to symbolize sadness. When he turns yellow he gets happy. The rain tries to sadden him but he stays happy and the sun comes out.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
I am proud of the message I gave off, and the way I showed it. The biggest challenge was drawing the person,
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
I learned the technique of adding a shape tween in the middle and using the paint bucket.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
It gave it more emotion and feeling. It showed how I waned the person watching to feel. Smooth and relaxed.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
I liked how I was able to complete my shape tween so quickly, I placed a good message in my Kieth Haring project and learned how to use imovie.