3rd Trimester Flash Evaluation 5/9/2014
1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My Keith Haring animation's theme is to never give up. Chute is down by 1 goal. Hence, this is where the never giving up part comes to play. Chute ends up tying the game.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
I'm proud of learning how to use the drawing pad and more about Flash CS6. My biggest challenge was making the goal stay.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
I learned how to use shape tween and the color pallet.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
It gave my project a more enhancing experience.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
Overall my 3 biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester include learning new tools, learning F7, F6, and F5, and using sound enhancements.