I learned in media arts more opportunities to use technology. I never really knew much about technology. I like the stop motion because i was making a really cool movie based on my favorite movies .
1. Tell the story of your animation. What happens? Who are the characters?
The Ultimate Sith training is about how to pass the Sith initiation( If you want more details watch the video). The Initiate is the director Red Carugda.
2. What were some cool effects you discovered that you can do with stop motion animation?
Cool effects were using the force.
3. Tell how you enhanced your animation with Photoshop. What effects did you add and how did that make your animation better? I didn't really use photoshop for my animation.
4. What were the best parts of your animation? What are you most proud of?
The moving the chair and water bottle with the force.
5. What would you change or try if you could do this project again?
I think i don't have to change anything but the next movie would be like a crusader theme.
In my Evanston I live in a quiet place,
filled with energy like a strong lion
excited for a meal after weeks of starvation,
and yet it’s quiet.
I wake up, and let the day start. Every day
is a new life, I rejoice even though
yesterday was a bad day. I see people walking
outside even though it was cold as if living in the southern
and northern poles. I try to go outside, but the cold and snow
is like a barrier blocking me to paradise.
I have dreamt to see and touch snow all my
life, and yet now all I want is for the snow to
be gone. I don't live in a house, I live in an apartment.
I'm always happy with my life, playing with my techs and books.
I feel sad when I miss my family, feeling depressed
every moment I think about them. Though I stay strong
through my tough times like a crusader in a desert
storm. I enjoy most of my time in Evanston
thinking everytime that, I'm in a city of
enlightenment. Schools are near my apartment ,
only a couple of kilometers away. The wind is always blowing
as if i was in the middle of a terrible storm. I always wanted a pet
in Evanston, seeing that most of the people I see has one. Then I end the day
and go to sleep, tired as a worker building the ancient pyramids.
As I close my eyes I can't wait to go out to Evanston when another day begins.