1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens. My Keith Haring animation was about a couple who loves and hates each other. I picked the theme from experience with things that happened in my life.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges? it Was really hard for me because i got confused but then i figured out how all i need was to make some question marks. figure out what to do next.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
I learned how to make all your styles and twist come together and make a nice little design to watch. i use the linear gradient.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples. It made it seem like you can feel what i was talking about and it gave it life.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things). Keith Haring The Shapetween and learning New Ideals