1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
In my Kieth Haring animation I cam up with the theme of equality. What happens in my animation is how 2 people of the same gender come together. I chose this idea because of how same sex marriage is now allowed in Illinois. I think this theme is a touching topic because everyone deserves to be equal, as in equality.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
Something I'm proud of accomplishing is getting my animation to really speak to the audience. I think I did a good job of accomplishing my entire project. I'm also proud of having the "Same Love" song by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. That song really goes with my topic and idea.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
Some new things I learned while doing the shape tween is how to get my different colors to flow and getting the shapes to change. I like how the screen changes and how my music really goes with the color flow. The tools I used were like the paint bucket tool, and the different line gradient tool. I didn't really have any techniques, but I accomplished finishing the project.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
The song enhanced my shape tween project because it did flow kind of slow, but the music was slow also. So whenever colors would change, the music would go right along with it. It enhanced my Keith Haring animation because it went along with the topic and theme of my project.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
My biggest accomplishments were finishing my Keith Haring project, Finishing my bounce project, and finishing my shape tween project.