1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
it was about respecting people. what happens is that these people got in a fight but then one of them thinks about it and forgives the other guy for whatever he did
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
the drawing. the biggest challenge was that also
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
i learned how to use the gradient tool and it was really fun
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
it enhanced it because it gave it a mood
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
was learning so quickly drawing nicely and still having fun