1) Describe your Keith Haring Animation. Tell the theme, how you picked that theme, and what happens.
My Keith Haring is about a guy who is perservering through life even though he is getting pushed down. My theme is that no matter what happens you always need to try and never give up. I picked my theme by just thinking and that was the first thing that came to mind there was no real process.
2) What are you proudest of accomplishing in the Keith Haring Animation? What were your biggest challenges?
I am proudest of me drawing the hand. Also I am proud of me doing all this animation. My biggest challenges were drawing the hand and picking the right sound.
3) What were some new things you learned when doing the shape tween project? Tell tools you used and techniques you figured out.
Some new things I learned were that you could make the shapes and colors move around and transform. Tools I used were that I used insert shape tween and the paint bucket and pallet tool.
4) How did adding sound enhance your animations? Give some examples.
Adding sound helped enhanced it by making it more understandable. Also it helped make the story flow.
5) Overall, my biggest accomplishments in Flash this trimester are (list at least 3 things).
Were the shape tween.
Adding sound and using imovie.
Doing a good job on my Keith Haring.