1. I did reach my goal from last week because I did finish my little project on photoshop where I finished the poster for TFIOS, I added some new things and edited it a little bit more. I have made progress towards my new goal by doing a new project on photoshop fro class, but I'm not done with it yet.
2. I'm currently working on a new project which is for a story we're doing for reading/L.A where I have to do some drawings from fairy tales and I'm drawing over a picture of snow white.
3. From my past projects I learned to fix the filters on pictures so I could make them match , I feel like if I spent more time on it then it would have looked more realistic and better. I also learned how to copy a pttern and paste it on the page so it looks like it was there the whole time, like I did with the grass in the TFIOS poster.
4. I am planning on doing a whole series of pictures for a picture book about my adaptation of the fairy tale Snow White, I am still working on the first one but I will try to do some parts of it in class but I might try to do it at home during spring break but I don't know if I still have photoshop at home but right now I am going to edit some things for Chess Rumble for the yearbook.
My goal for this week is to finish the project that I'm doing right now and then start a new project in both iMovie and and photoshop maybe make a movie and edit some of the things on Photoshop too, and on iMovie.
I am working on a little project with the cover of The Fault in Our Stars and I also did an edit on the Four cover for one direction where I replaced the faces of one direction with the face of Theo James and for the TFIOS edit , I replacesd augustus waters with a skeleton
For the tfios proejct i just need to put some finishing touches on it and I'll be done and for the rest of this week and next week I want to make an animation for a story from geometry were we might need to learn how to animate and maybe use photoshop and maybe iMovie too.
Projects I did:
I feel like I didn't do that many projects this trimester but I did help in a lot of extra projects like the Black History video (the one for Langston Hughes and the Jackie Robinson one) and the Geometry video which I did because Ms.Rohrlack needed someone to do it. I feel like I didn't do anything that I chose to do for myself, but I did enjoy making them. I learned new things and tools on both iMovie and photoshop like fixing the filters or fixing the sound and titles. Something new that I would like for the classroom is maybe like some posters or something to decorate the classroom and some new headphones because the ones we have now are pretty old. Next trimester I'd like some projects that are challenging for me so that I could learn some new tools. I'd also like to learn how to animate and create little cartoons.
Okay so this week I am just doing the finishing touches on the poster for the play Chess Rumble. All I'm doing is drawing in any things that got lost in the process and fixing the font and pictures, and making sure that the words pop out and are clear and visible. I also want to change the way the words look so they look like it's real graffiti. I am almost done with the poster but just need to fix somethings. And since I am now done with the poster,michaela and me are going to start a new poster and we're going to design it to look like a poem from the book.
This week what I had been last week, I had been designing the poster for the poster of the play that advanced drama is putting on. I wanted to put some stuff on it from the book like the boy, the chess pieces and the title. I put a filter on the pictures and fixed the letters. I also wanted the rest of the information to be in kind of the same font as the title so it looked like graffiti. I am almost done I just have to put some finishing touches on it like fixing the words and making them pop out and making sure everything looked okay and that everything was visible and clear. And since I was using the pictures from the book I had to give credits to the illustrator, Jesse Joshua Watson.
I am trying to make a poster for the play that advanced drama is putting on, "Chess Rumble" I was trying to make the backround look like a chess board but I changed my mind and I'm making my poster at home and it's much different. It should be done in a few days. It has a couple of drawings from the book and different things too.